We help companies bring products to market. Our specialty is pioneering sales of new or emerging technology for startups, early market leaders and multi-nationals. We offer assistance with opening markets, territory management, new business development, channel sales, strategic relationships and promotion.
By studying your market, we can quickly evaluate the viability of your product and provide guidance as how best to structure your sales channel.
Whether you are selling through resellers or distributors or directly to an OEM or end user, success can come from effectively utilizing any number of sales channels or combination of channels. We are adept at defining a sales channel strategy that best fits your company’s goals.
By implementing the right enablement program, we can ensure channel partners are motivated, trained, invested, capable and incented to grow your business.
Sales channel management usually involves managing a sales channel while reporting directly to the National Sales Manager or Vice President of Sales.
A typical scenario would be to provide business development services during an initial product launch or for a mature product line with sagging demand or products with narrow market opportunity. In these cases, full-time management may be unnecessary and costly.
Another scenario might be to provide management services on a temporary basis while a replacement is found.
- Confidential Distribution - We can provide confidential distribution services on behalf of clients who would like to remain anonymous due to channel conflicts or customer requirements.
- Made-in-America - For products made overseas that are not TAA compliant, we work with local companies who can provide final assembly of your product which can transform your product into a “Made in America” classification allowing your product to be sold directly and with priority, to government agencies.
- Virtual Local Office – We can provide the impression of local presence by utilizing our address and local phone support. Customers are more comfortable purchasing from a local company.
- Local Support - Service calls can be routed to us for quick response, vetted and routed to you for later action.
- Warehousing – There is no need to have your own warehouse, we can arrange for local storage in a central location at a very low price.
- Import Assistance –Since we are actively moving product, we have relationships with customs brokers that can provide, reliable, efficient, low cost logistics support.